Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Wedding Date is Getting Close

So only 11 more days until my daughter and Junior tie the knot. It's been a long time coming, lots of planning has gone into this one as my daughter has spent countless hours making all the invitations and doing preparations mostly by herself. I believe that they will enjoy it more because they are doing it on their own as opposed to letting someone else do the preparations for them.

The wedding will take place at the Saguaro Ranch in Glendale. We are hoping for a not to hot day, as the heat is starting to make the mercury rise higher and higher. After that it's to my sister's house for the reception. So far the weather has been bearable but in Phoenix things change from one day to the next, we are told that this week the temperature will get close to the triple digits.

You may recall that last year "mi chica" and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary. It is very important for us that our kids follow up with our customs and beliefs, that's why I wish them all the luck in the world, and I hope that theirs will be a bright future, they will struggle at first as we did, but in the end they will be alright.

Stay tuned as more news will develop soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh I know...less than two weeks, no? It is said that on thursday its going to be 93 degrees.... im going to die in my dungeon! lol

Erin said...

Well it will be hot, but I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful day!!!

I can't wait to see pictures!

MrManuel said...

It is defintely rewarding to plan the wedding all on your own. My wife and I did that and it came out perfect. We needed financial help doing it, but a far as planning goes, we were on our own.

Good luck with the wedding.

Erin said...

I sort of agree on the AI comment you posted - I've never been a fan of Blake, so I never really thought he sounded good at all. I think Chris sounded the worst though! He never wowed me anyhow.

Now Jordin on the other hand is awesome! She amazes me at how she is getting better and better every week! It's totally going to be Melinda and Jordin in the finals!

Mel said...

I love weddings!! I hope everything is just perfect for them!

Post lots of pics please :)

Biker Betty said...

Best wishes for your daughter and future son-in-law. I wish them everything good. My husband & I made a promise to each other before we got married. To always work things out and not bail at rough waters. Seemed to have worked. We will be celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary next month.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants