Thursday, May 17, 2007

And Yet, Another Wedding

Well, is anyone keeping a tab on all the celebrations I've had to date. I pretty much posted on most if not all of them. So, the third wedding in two months will take place this coming Saturday.

After some 33 or 34 years of being married, my sister and brother-in-law will finally make it to the church and have their big church wedding. This is definitely an important event in our lives and one that we will remember for many years to come.

I think that there will be no more weddings in the immediate future after this one. I'll keep you posted and hopefully share a picture or two for you to see.

I told you that with such a huge family we almost have something to do every weekend. It just never ends, but at the same time it's fun.

Next month we have a "Quinceanera" and a in California.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love all your weekend family things!! I want to be adopted by your family :)

So awesome they are getting a church wedding after so long!

Webmiztris said...

we have a wedding to go to next week. the first wedding in probably a year or two...and I'm STILL not looking forward to it...lol If I have to hear "Celebrate" one more time, I swear to God....lol

Mel said...

So ... can your family adopt me??? I love family gatherings!

BOTB vote!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants