Monday, October 15, 2007

A Local Hot Rod Show


On Sunday morning "mi chica" kindda woke me up and "invited" me to breakfast. We decided to go to this cool breakfast place called TJ's in old Avondale. While on our way to the restaurant I noticed that there was a "Hot Rod" carshow and told "mi chica" we must come back and check out the rides after we have breafast.

I had a Denver Omelette and she had the French pankcakes or something like that, all I know is that they were good, however one of TJs best features is their coffee. We must have had three cups each with our breakfast.



Now on a full stomach and with time to kill, We went to check out the cars. I must have photographed about 85% of the cars on display but I am only going to show you some of them here. If you appreciate cars at all then you'll appreciate these.















These four babies are some dream rides, aren't they?



Yellow Beauty




And of course the king of them all.
~~ THE MUSTANG ~~

4 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful cars, especialmente ese Mustang que es igualito al que me robaron, solo le falta el vinil top y que sea negro.

Elena said...

vinyl, buuurra.

Chely said...

I don't know much about cars but these look very bonitos!

Besitos,

MrManuel said...

The Mustang - Yes, defintely the king of cars...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants