Thursday, November 01, 2007

Guest Blogger



FRIENDS


I have been blogging for almost a year and a half and I have made many friends during that time. I personally think you are all great and I love every one of you. You have given me support and you have welcomed me into your worlds too. I truly believe that blogging friends are a tight bunch and we all stick together.

One of my newest friends is actually one of my most loyal visitors, this wonderful friend found me and loyally visits me every single day, except of course when she is out visiting her family in Southern California.

Her name is Wanda, and she has one of the nicest and most inspiring blogs you'll ever read, her inspirational posts keep one going back to her blog day after day, trust me if you meet her you'll like her... you'll like her a lot.

Without her my photo blog would be so lonely, she has made it a point to visit it daily and she always leaves me a comment or two. For this particular reason next week starting on Monday the 5th through Friday the 9th I will be posting pictures taken by her. This is my way of thanking her and the least I can do.

Please visit my Arizona... But It's a dry heat! blog next week and meet this sweet blogger whom I am proud to have as a friend.


CLICK BUTTON

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Well, Jose here I am that faithful visitor and friend... Like yourself, I can't stay away from you blog. We have much in common with interests and family!!

This is a very sweet and thoughtful thing you do for me next week!!

Thanks!
Wanda

Erin said...

Can't wait to meet her! I'm on my way over now :)

Unknown said...

Oh do I love the look of your blog, Jose!

It's wonderful!

Have missed reading your blog immensely...I promise not to stay away so long again.

Hope you are well.

Cheers,
Carol

Mel said...

I love your photo blog!! I forget to visit though, so now I have bookmarked it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants