Friday, December 21, 2007

Another You Another Me

Well it's still Friday and I am barely getting a chance to do my post for the day. It's Friday and I think I am going to use the new equipment Mr. Manuel gave me for Christmas. Karaoke was never this good. It is obvious that you don't know what I'm talking about but Mr. Manuel from Manuel's Views gave all his friends this virtual Christmas presents and the following is what he gave me.


Jose gets the most expensive gift on the list. This is the ultimate karaoke machine with video, speakers, etc. It truly is a unique and awesome machine and he can practice his love of singing whenever he wants.


So as you can see someone out there appreciates my singing. lol They say that it's the thought that counts, and Mr. Manuel went overboard with the virtual present. I appreciate it a lot.

So this week I am not going to post a song about giving, but this one is about love. It's a country ballad but I didn't make it sound too country, I lack the Southern accent that country music is known for and then I inject my Mexican accent and the end result sometimes is not what you may expect. This one has a soft rock ballad sound to it. At least that's what I keep telling myself.


Vote for me on Bix.com!



And just as I did last week I am featuring another good friend of mine that I met over at bix. When it comes to the classic country songs this man can sing them as good if not better than many of the artists that sing them on the radio. There is no doubt that there is a lot of undiscovered talent out there. We all know that in order to make it there's got to be a complete package. Now thanks to bix and other similar web sites we are finding these great performers that in my book are second to none.

Here is my friend Duke or Sir Duke as we now call him with a rendition of the Christmas Classic Mele Kalikimaka. I hope you all enjoy this one too.


Vote for me on Bix.com!

5 comments:

Chely said...

Virtual Christmas Presents...WHY DIDN'T IIIIIII THINK OF THAT???

That is engenious!

Love the songs:)

Besitos,

Chely

Joyce said...

Hi Joe! Long time no see on Slim's blog.

I posted this comment on your pictures blog, then I noticed that this was your primary blog. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I've linked you on my blog - joycesbutterflies.blogspot.com - and was hoping you could do the same.

Thanks and have a great Christmas!

Joyce

Joyce said...

And how many times can I say the word "blog" in one post! LOL

Mel said...

Happy holidays Joe!! Great songs :)

Duke's voice is deeper than I thought LOL

Unknown said...

HAHA - loved this!

I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas....and yes, I actually blogged today!

I know, I know!!

The best to you always, Jose!

Carol

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants