Monday, December 31, 2007

Feels so right.



So the year is over, as we prepare to welcome a new year reflecting on what has transpired during 2007 is always good to see if we can better ourselves during 2008. I like to think that I learn from my mistakes so hopefully I won't let myself fall into the same traps that I may have fallen before.

The one constant every year has been the fact that "mi chica" is still with me through thick and thin, and that no matter what she continues to put up with me and all the mad sense that I make. I am sure that as I get older I get crankier. At least this is what my daughters and mi chica remind me often.

But at the end of the day I know that we are doing what we are supposed to do, we have three kids that love us and now six grand kids that adore us and you know what, if feels alright.


Visit me at Bix



Tonight we plan to get together at my sister house where we will wait for the new year to arrive. I am sure there will be plenty of food and probably drinks for those who drink. I just got too old for partying so block parties or huge outside new year celebrations have never been part of our agenda. I prefer to receive the year with those close to me but at the end of the night once again it's only "mi chica" and I.

So once again, it is my wish for all of you to have a Happy New Year, to receive it in any way that is enjoyable to you and to make the most of a celebration that won't come again until 2009.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy new year, Jose!! Wishing you wonderful things for the year to come.

Erin said...

That was wonderful!! I hope you enjoyed yourself at your sister's and had a great New Year!

Jose said...

Angie - Thank you Angie, happy new year to you and yours too. Are you up to another season of AI?

EC - Thanks you. We had a great time, plenty of food and a little karaoke before we all went home.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants