Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nothing Really

Well what do you know, I got offered free tickets to go see the Cardinals play and I declined on the count that the game had already started and I had to still take a shower and get presentable. The stadium is only about 10 minutes away from me but I felt lazy to hustle. Anyway, we saw them on TV and they won. See, no matter what I am a Cardinal fan, they are my home town team and I support them, needles to say I am happy when they win and this was probably their best season in years.

However, I am going to take a minute to congratulate my dear friend Erin, her team went undefeated and I know she is partying her butt out. She is a fan and only God knows when she'll stop celebrating.

Mi chica open this bottle of wine and didn't even drink a glass, so I am going to finish it all by myself, I am almost done with it and don't even feel like I been drinking, I think just one more glass and it will be gone, so since I can't put the cork back on I think I'll just finish it.

Last night we rented some movies, as a rule we get an action flick and a chick flick to kindda balance things out, we rented Rocky Balboa and Songs & Lyrics. They were both OK movies, I knew they were not block busters or anything like that but mi chica and I were pretty surprised that they were actually both good. When I heard they were doing another Rocky movie I said "Why?" but the movie was actually a nice movie to watch with mi chica. At the end we both had sweaty hands during the fight, yeah right like if it was true. That's the power of movies.

Anyway, I am having a four day weekend because of the holidays and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Rest, rest, and more rest is in my agenda.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Music and Lyrics was better than I expected. Thanks for the review of ROcky. Hope you and your chica are doing well!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants