Friday, February 29, 2008

Only Hope

I think it kindda sucks if you are born on February 29 because let's face it your real birthday only comes every four years and celebrations in between are symbolic only. If I was a kid and I would find out my birthday only comes every four years I would be devastated. after all who wants to be present deprived for three consecutive years. lol

So, I must be crazy or at least that's what the song says, I am singing a Patsy Cline classic in my own way. Let me know if you like.


Vote for me on Bix.com!



This week I am highlighting my very own beautiful niece Marya. She was nice enough to sing with me the other day and she even recorded a few on her own. This is one we always request from her, she sings it so beautifully. Don't you agree?



T.G.I.F

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww i Love that song.."Crazy" its such a nice song.. reminds me of the days kareoking at tia Chely's house when we lived in La Puente..lol. Oh! and look who's singing...haha i have some constructive criticism for myself..lol

Michelle said...

I love the way Marya sings that song. And I love both songs actually! Good job guys!

Anonymous said...

Marya sings beautifully, like an angel. And your Patsy Cline rendition is good, Joe.

Jose said...

maryita - Oh how we love to hear you sing, you do have a gift. I think all my friends agree, next time you come to visit you must sing another song or two. You are a natural, you sing and post them in the first try.

michelle - I agree with you.

daveman - Yes she does, and thanks for takin a listen on my song too.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants