Monday, February 25, 2008

Scattergories


Did you ever plan the game of Scattergories? It's a lot of fun, and here is a way to play in on your blog.

"SCATTERGORIES" ...It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into your blog and try it!

**Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following --they have to be real places, names, things ...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


What is your name...........................Jose
4 Letter word....................................Join
Vehicle................................................Jalopy
City......................................................Jerome, Arizona
Boy Name...........................................Jeremy
Girl Name...........................................Jasmine
Alcoholic Drink...................................Jose Cuervo
Occupation..........................................Judge
Something you wear..........................Jogging Suit
Celebrity..............................................Jennifer Lopez
Food......................................................Jambolaya
Something found in a bathroom........Jars
Reason for being late...........................Jacked Up
Cartoon Character..............................."Joe Cool"
Something you shout...........................Jerk
Animal....................................................Javalina
Body part...............................................Joint
Word to describe you............................Joyful (If I don't say it, who will)

Nope, no tags from me, I just chose to do this because I saw it in Wanda's blog. It was harder than I thought, there were some answers that took me a while. It was pretty fun thought perhaps you'll want to try your later and see how you do.

7 comments:

Wanda said...

Good job Jose...liked your answers. When you play the actual game...there is a time limit that makes it much harder!!!

My grandkids love this game and the younger ones are really good at this.
Thanks for joining in!!!

Jose said...

wanda - We sort of have the same game in Spanish, we call it "basta" or "stop". The premise is that a letter is chosen and then everyone starts looking for words to the questions that start with the prepicked letter. The first one to finish through all the questions screams basta and everyone must stop. Each word is worth a point and the first one to reach a pre set goal wins.

Mel said...

I have this board game but its been YEARS since I played it!

Jose said...

mel - Well then go ahead and play this one. You know you want to.

MrManuel said...

Yup, one of my all time favorite games. Been playing that as long as I can remember!

Tara said...

I'm going to have to do this next week on my site. Good answers :)

Jose said...

mr manuel & tara - Yeap, it was fun doing it. Tara if you do it, let me know so I can see your answers.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants