Monday, March 17, 2008

A Baby Shower


You would have thought that Saturday's party was enough but no, not in our case. On Sunday my mom decided to throw a baby shower for my brother's wife. This will be their second and should be here in less than a month. My daughter and niece are also expecting and they are all due very soon.

As it is there are already quite a few kids running around and here come three more. I remember once upon a time when our family consisted of dad, mom, and four sisters. My younger brother came years later. Now, we are all married with kids, and most of our kids are married with kids. The family grew and it doesn't seem to stop. For me once my daughter gives birth again it will be grand kid number seven. Wow!

Life is good.

4 comments:

DrillerAA said...

Grand kids are the best. I have four and love every minute we spend together.

Chely said...

Oh how cool! Was it a good turn out?

What??? For the first time you didn't mention "The Food". What's up with that?

Are Julie & George excited?

Besitos,

Michelle said...

Well Grandpa you better have enough hugs and kisses for 7 grankids... I hear they'll tire you out!

Jose said...

drilleraa - My sentiments exactly.

chely - LOL there was no food, this was a cafesito con cake party.

michelle - I but I do, I'll never run out of those. However their energy now overpowers mine, they are tireless.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants