Saturday, March 15, 2008

Diego's Fith Birhtday Party


Diego turns five years old.

Celebrations, parties, and just plain old get togethers are what we do, sort of a way of life, something to pass time and see each other. I hear the complaints because we have so many of them, and people get burned out from attending them, but how do you explain that to the one being celebrated specially when he or she is just a kid looking forward to breaking the record in getting presents and having fun. To kids and also to many adults having a birthday party is a huge thing.

I for one enjoy attending them, except there are days like today where the party is being held at my daughter's house backyard, the wind is blowing, and the dust and pollen count is high and my nose is taking a beating from me having allergies. Now I have to take refuge inside the house therefore looking like an antisocial. But I am not, I promise.

So, with the window open, the radio playing Mexican music very loud, the guests making noise while having fun, and the kids jumping on the trampoline and the "Cars" jumpy rented for the occasion, I seat here and blog about what I am seeing and listening. The bottom line is that I will have fun one way or another, and by blogging about it I bring you all into my party as well.

So what are we celebrating today, well it's Diego's birthday party, his birthday won't be until the 27th but Jr and Michelle planned it for this weekend for two reasons, in a couple more weeks it won't be wise for Michelle to travel as her due date to have the new baby is very close. This way if they came it would be easier for all of us to attend.

He had a great party and had a lot of fun and that's all that matters. It's so hard to believe but Diego will be five years old. Wasn't it just yesterday when I was holding this little bundle of joy in my arms. Now he is a big bundle of joy as he is growing way too fast. There was a double bonus in the form of him staying at home with us and him spending the whole weekend with his grandparents.

I don't know why but it seems that many of our parties fall on fight nights. To end the party we all watched the Marquez vs. Pacquiao fight. It was a great and exciting fight but unfortunately our Marquez lost. Oh well, both fighters were excellent and this was one of those fights where you say, "may the best fighter win".

Last Friday I picked up the kids from my daughter's place, they were to spend the afternoon with us. This is what happens when the grandma comes home from work and they are already here.



Yeap, they will atack you and show you some love before they drive you crazy.

6 comments:

TLR said...

I love to hear about your family and the get togethers,,,,

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

That's an independent looking little fellow if ever I saw one!

Chely said...

Happy B-Day to youuuu
Happy B-Day to youuuuuu
Happy B-Day dear DIEGOOOOOOO
Happy early birthday to youuuuuuuuu

Besitos,

Tia Chely

Tara said...

Hope Diego's birthday is/was happy :D

Michelle said...

I looooove the picture of them attacking my mom! LOL.

I'll blog about the party as soon as I get home and am able to download my pictures.

Jose said...

tlr - And I like to see you come in and comment. I know you visit often.

mushy - He totally is.

chely - Se te olvido decir "And many moreeeeeeeee!"

tara - It was. He had a great time. He got to spened the night with his grand parents three nights in a row. He loved that.

michelle - Can't wait. Post some of the ones he took with his new camera.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants