Saturday, March 29, 2008

SURROUND SOUND

Finally, a weekend with no events or I least that's what I think. At the very least we have nothing to do this Saturday so we may just chill and relax. Mi chica's new schedule includes Saturday so I will attempt to catch up in some of the house things that need to be done.

For starters my home theater had not been working properly for the past five years, I had let my young in-laws do all the connections and for one reason or another it never worked properly so yesterday as soon as I got home from work I pulled everything out, rearranged our living room and then I started putting one cable at at time on my stereo.

The end result considering I am using a system that is easily over ten years old was great. Now once again I can play my CDs on my DVD player and get rich clear sound out of the stereo speakers, before I just could not get the bass to come out. So I am pretty happy with the results. Some of you may remember a post I had on the local air show. The jets flew so low near my house that I thought my surround sound started working all of a sudden. Well now if I put "Top Guy" in the DVD player the sound of the jets is bound to sound as real as the was the sound the day of the air show.

The only downside is that my "surround" sound viewing time is limited, as our bed room rests right behind our living room TV, which means loud movies could greatly decrease my life expectancy. lol

Any way, I will try to tackle one project at a time from now on, hopefully mi chica will be happy.

3 comments:

Chely said...

Takleing one project at a time is the best thing to do.

This is how I felt when my New Year's resolution "Filing Task" was completed.

My next task...Putting ALL my CD's (Purchased, Mixed by George & Downloaded) back in their cases & in Alphabetical order once again. They are all over my house & my car.

It is driving me crazy because I can never find the music I needf hen I want to hear it!

My Third Task - Entering all the name songs to all my new Karaoke CD's (about 30 or so) in my computer & print a new "Song List".

I need to implement ORGANIZATION with all my music.

Michelle said...

Nothing to do this weekend? Us too! So I've been doing laundry today, Jr and I tried a new recipe for fried chicken and potatoes for lunch (we cooked together)... and other than that we're hanging out with my Nino who is here. We also plan on making dinner together today too... just don't know what. Hmm....

Anonymous said...

Jose... Gracias por visitar. He estado intentando guardar calma y no conseguir tensionado sobre cualquier cosa. Mi viejo corazon dice que ha tenido bastantes y que bate mas lento con cada dia. Entre dos tipos de doctores y de tan muchas pruebas, el permanecer tranquilo esta cerca de imposible. Roberto ha estado trabajando asi que dificilmente y tanto lo veo raramente el durring de la semana. El tenia hoy apagado para el dia de Cesar Chavez. Se siente que justo como el era ayer cuando Cesar Chavez resuelto en los campos del valle de las salinas. El y Dolores Huerta co-fundaron la asociacion nacional de los trabajadores de granja hace tan muchos anos. Si no estuviera para ellos, muchos de nuestra familia y amigos todavia estarian trabajando con una azada corta y ningunos cuartos de bano para los dolares de un par por dia. Leia su blog hace algunos mnutes y recordado que usted y Roberto tienen alot en campo comun cuando viene a los coches. El todavia ama los coches del musculo, pero debido a los precios de la gasolina no puede permitirse uno. Quiza despues de que vendamos esta casa y nos movamos. Usted toma cuidado y guarda en cantar! }}}HUG{{{

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants