Tuesday, April 01, 2008

TOP NINE

It was said it would be "Country " week, with Dolly Parton as the mentor but I think the final decision was "Music of Dolly Parton". I think there is a big difference between the two.

If it in fact has to be country music only the we will probably see Kristy survive yet one more week. Now that she is getting coached and is given voice lessons, she may even improve a little bit more. Country music will put some of the other contestants at a disadvantage.

However, if it is music from Dolly Parton, then the sky is the limit. Dolly has a lot of good music that has been sung by so many and it doesn't necessarily have to be in the country genre. The contestants can re-arrange the songs to suit their own personal styles.

In any event, here are my predictions for tonight's show bottom three:
Syesha Mercado (I like this girl a lot but she has a thin fan base), Jason Castro (He is only surviving on the girl vote, his last two performances were not the greatest) and Kristy Lee Cook (I think even if she is bottom three she will advance to next week)

Unfortunately, Syesha will be the one leaving tomorrow.

If you post any comments right now, remember to come back and thread your thoughts after the show too.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I kinda agree with you on everything... I just wish Ramiele would go home. I don't like her... she's annoying.

Jose said...

No she is not. She is actually quite humble, now if you want to see annoying just take a look at Carly. Always pretending to be surprised and her constant worried face. She sings good but I wouldn't buy her albums.

Michelle said...

Well I don't care much for Carly either to tell you the truth... to much drama in her on elimination nights. LOL.

I agree she sings good... but not American Idol material.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants