Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tidbits

~~~~~~~~~~ TIDBITS ~~~~~~~~~~


Have you ever wonder what a real cave man looks like?

~~~~~~~~~~


So it had to happen, my hometown boy didn't even make the tour. That kindda sucks because he really wasn't the worse one. But be as it may he is out. So sorry bud!



~~~~~~~~~~


We'll be seating close to the court but should Shaquille decide to dive into the seating area again we won't be that close. lol Yes, mi chica and I will be going to tomorrow's basketball game. The Suns will battle the Golden State Warriors. Now the perks of being a manager is that you get invited out a lot, my trucking company reps take care of me. The seats are really great but the best part even more than watching the game is that these are Lexus Club Tickets and at $110.00 each they come with a great dinner at the Lexus club. We usually watch the first half of the game from the restaurant and the second from our seats. What can I say, I am spoiled.



~~~~~~~~~~


Today was such a nice day that even a trip to the dentist with the top down felt like a leisure cruise. From my work to the dentist's office is about 32 miles so I made the trip the adventure since the destination sucked.



~~~~~~~~~~


So, have you ever seen a real cave man? Well effective today you have. lol


15 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha you're so funny caveman.

And cool... scoring tickets to the game! I wanna go!

Unknown said...

You are funny!

Im sad he left as well. I liked his voice

Jose said...

michelle - LOL I knew you would like it. Hey dinner and a game, I'll tell you all about it.

amy - I truly believe this season they are all good. In my opinion he was the wrong one to give the boot. Let's see what next week brings us.

Chely said...

Muy CHISTOSITO! je,je,je

Hey Presumido - Enjoy your perks, I'm happy for ya!=D

Like I said, I missed the show last night & was looking forward to reading your Blog for the outcome this morning. Aww Man!!
I don't think it was his time to go yet but, Oh Well!

Hasta la Next One=D

Besitos...

Chely said...

Sr. Joe Cool:
Disculpe que utilize este espacio para REGANAR a Elena...Pero es que como a este Blog si entra todos los dias se que solo asi vera mi mensage.

(Exaltada)
NACA - Ya me canse de entrar a tu Blog todos los dias y no ver nada nuevo!!! Mas te vale que te pongas las pilas y te inspires otra vez.

(Respirando despacio otra vez)

O.K. Sr. Cool - Gracias - Le regreso su espacio de nuevo.

Chely

Anonymous said...

LOL - a Daveman Yeti and a JoeCool Caveman. We'd make great neighbors! LOL

Mel said...

wow, great perks Joe!!

Elena said...

Jumm, estos cavernicolas modernos!!

Disculpe Mr Caveman, por utilizar su blog de mensajero pero dejeme decirle a Chely que estoy tratando de convencerme de que gente si entra a leer mi blog aunque sea despues de un mes que lo escribo. Estoy pensando en que tema tratar esta vez, tenganme paciencia.

Gracias Mr. Caveman Cool.

Jose said...

chely - You just have to take advantage of the perks. I don't get to excited about the game but I do about the food. The Lexus Club is a cool place to hang out.

About David H, I was bummed to see him go, I wanted to hear they had some AI parties at Westgate. I still think Krysti will advance a little more based on her looks, plus she is a good singer just not as good as the others.

Oh, and just so you know, mi espacio es su espacio. Feel free to come and thread here. lol

daveman - LOL Yeah we will be the dynamic duo. Pretty scary huh!

mel - Yeap! I love it.

elena - Pero es que no me tienes paciencia, je je je. Chely cree que un post super largo equivale a un post para toda la semana. Y tu una vez por medio año, valientes mis dos bloggers. lol

Anonymous said...

Tio that sounds so cool. I hope you and tia have fun tonight.

about This Glendale guy...he had to go..last night or next week. his night was last night. Now we are hoping This Cook girl leaves next week. Se salvo..I didnt like him as much so im good with it. :D

Love you

Erin said...

Yeah, I was totally bummed when I heard he got voted off - I liked him!!

Hope you have a great time at the game, especially with those awesome tickets!

Jose said...

my princess - I really wanted for David Hernandez to make the tour, he is more diverse in his singing. I have a feeling that Krysti Lee Cook will make top 19 and therefore make the tour. They need her pretty face to bring in the money.

ec - Again, I thought he deserved to stay at least one more week. But you never know, I was counting Chekezie out and then he bought himself another week.

Wanda said...

Perhaps there is a place for you in commercials ~~~ It's so easy even a caveman can do it!!!

Jose said...

wanda - LOL, now that's funny.

Tara said...

LOL...that was a good one ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants