Sunday, April 06, 2008

BAB IES


"And why do you want to marry so young?" Because I would love to meet my grandkids. Is what I answered. That was my way of thinking back then and wow, did that wish come true seven fold so far. Truth is I wasn't that young, I was 21 already. These days kids are getting hitched at 17 or 18 and getting pregnant at a way earlier age. So they may get to meet even their great grandkids, but that would be their story.

So, last Thursday night we drove to Tucson as my daughter was going to be admitted at the hospital early Friday morning. Our granddaughter was only hours from being here with us. This little bundle of joy was my daughter's third baby. I am told that out of the three she is the biggest one, at seven pounds nine ounces.



I am happy to report that both mama and baby are doing fine. She is indeed a beautiful little girl that if we retract time it is almost like seeing my daughter being born again. We have a feeling that this one will look a lot like her. At least that's what we think, but I guess only time will tell.

Well, I welcome this little one with open arms and wish her a great life full of love and harmony. She comes to join two fabulous siblings that I know will love her a lot.



For a while and a least until they get used to the new baby both mama and papa will have their hands full, but they'll get the idea soon. We did.

As if that wasn't enough, almost exactly two days later my brother and his wife also get their second baby, this one a boy. To say we are happy and excited for both of them is an understatement, we wish both babies and all the parents lots of excitement and happy times to come.


Click Here for a different take on this wonderful event.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

COngrats on the new arrivals. I love hearing your views on things and its obvious that your family comes first in your life

Wanda said...

Well Jose, you know how I feel about babies and grandchildren!!

So hip hip hooray for two new little blessing in this world!!

Lucky to have you for a grandpa and Uncle!!!

LOL:)

Jose said...

amy - Although I write about different things here writting about family and family unitiy is one of my main and favorite topics. Thanks for noticing, and thanks for the congrats.

wanda - Thank you so much, always love reading your possitive comments. You may want to visit Michelle's blog for her take on this.

TLR said...

Becuase you wanted to meet your Grandkids,,,I just loved that answer Jose

MrManuel said...

Awesome and congrats, abuelito!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

So special...best wishes for all!

Jose said...

tlr - I know you can relate since you brag about your grandkids too. lol

mrmanuel - Muchas gracias amigo!

mushy - Special indeed, thank you so much for the good wishes.

Michelle said...

Aww you added her pictures. I'll send you more when I get a chance... you know 3 kids = SUPER BUSY!

Oh and I have a new post inspired by you.

motherof6 said...

Hey my friend what a beauty she is. I left a comment on your daughters page also. you are so luck to enjoy those grandbabies. I am afraid I will be way to old to do anything with mine lol when I get some. but I can wait my oldest son is only 14. I want you to know that you and your family are awesome role models for what family should be. 2 many people now a days put family aside. My parents raised me different then that family is what always came 1st and mattered most. and unconditional love, we don't have to like ones actions 2 love them. God bless you my friend and love those little ones for me.

Jose said...

michelle - I know you are busy but send the pics as soon as you get a chance.

motherof6 - So happy you were finally able to commnet. Thanks for your wonderful wishes for us, we are indeed a big happy family.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants