Tuesday, April 08, 2008

DODGERS VS. D-BACKS

Well hello again, it's bragging' time. I bragged about my beautiful new granddaughter now it's time to just give you little pieces and bits better known as tidbits of nothingness.

For starters, tomorrow... OK today, (What am I still doing up? I should be in bed)thanks to one of my favorite trucking companies (ABF) I will be going to the ball game. The home opener was on Monday by the way we crushed the Dodgers 9 to 3. So tonight we'll see them battle again in the comfort of a suite. My rep sends me an email first thing in the morning and asks me if I want a suite ticket to go see the Diamonbacks play the Dodgers, herrr does a chicken have legs? What kindda question is that? lol

It should be a great time, as the game comes complete with food and drinks, and if the D-Backs win, it will be even sweeter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How great is to have a DVR, I will not be able to watch American Idol tonight as I will be at the game. That means I have to come home on Wednesday and watch the show before Idol Gives Back starts. I hear it will be inspirational songs this week. As opposed to last year someone will go home this week except it wont be during Idol Gives Back, a special elimination show will be aired on Thursday. Heck, the more Idol the better is what I say.

I will pick my pre-show bottom three, this week are as follows:
Kristy Lee Cook, Jason Castro, Carly Smithson. I purposely left Syesha Mercado (wishful thinking, lol)

5 comments:

motherof6 said...

Hello my friend I finnaly figured out how to leave a comment. I want to thank you for the link in the email and American Idol I have to tape also the hubby does not like it. I really think it is time for Kristy to go home and David Cook has really gotten very good I think he could take it from David A maybe. I do believe they will be in the top 3. I just hope carly does not win I don't know what it is I just don't care for her. well hope you have a great time at the game.

Anonymous said...

Cool tio! Have fun! Well Mr. Joe. I think that Syesha will go before Carly leaves. Thats my guess....So bottom three in my list? Jason, Kristy, and Syesha...so lets see how this week goes....

Erin said...

Go D-Backs!! Until and if they play the Sox that is ;)

Hope you have/had a great time!

Mel said...

Your granddaughter is gorgeous!! Congrats!

I missed idol too.

Wanda said...

Well, I'll be at Dodger Stadium on June 4th. I've been a Dodger fan since Steve Garvey and Sandy Colfax. Sorry Jose...can we still be friends?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants