Thursday, April 03, 2008

JabbaWockeeZ


I have highlighted American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance as they are my two favorite reality shows, I have told you before that I grew up dancing and pretty much anything that has to do with dancing will attrack me... well, almost. Dancing With The Stars just does not do it for me. The same goes for movies, it it's a dance movie chances are we are going to watch it.

Well Randy Jackson came up with this little show that to me was a total hit. America's Best Dance Crew. Talk about dance evolution, what this kids are doing now is totally insane, they have taken dancing to a whole new level. Being a gymnast when I was young and growing up dancing, it is very easy for me to relate to what they do, but there's no way I ever came close to what these dancers do now.

Obviously the show does not compare to Idol but for entertainment value it was totally worth my TV watching time. So last week the crew called "JabbaWockeeZ" was crowned best crew and I wanted to highlight four of their great performances. If you like dancing take the time to see them, they are not that long. You'll agree with me that this goes beyond dancing. This is art plain and simple. Hope you enjoy!


photo "borrowed" from the internet and taken by:
sthanlee b. mirador


RANDY JACKSON presents
AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW
CHAMPIONS









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. We watched this show, too. We were SO rooting for the Jabbawockeez to win. They were awesome.

That was a great show.

Jose said...

Hello scanjolina, long time no see. lol I agree with you but the truth is that firs, second, third, and even fourth place crews were good. So totally different from "So You Think You Can Dance" which is another show I don't miss. I was glad JabbaWockeeZ won.

Chely said...

I was finally able to watch the viedeos! My laptop was not buffering properly.

Anyway, the dancers are pretty good. I see they keep the same style of movements in all four performances.

Pretty good. I'll try to catch it next time it's on. Please let me know. For now, I'll stick with DANCING WITH THE STARS=D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants