Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carly Gets The Boot... Unfairly

How many are with me? Show me by raising your hands, no better yet via a comment. Almost every AI fan I know thought Brooke was going to get the boot. And she wasn't even bottom two. I smell a skunk here. I have been saying since season four that this this show is rigged.

Am I happy Carly is finally out? Absolutely. But based on Tuesday's performance her receiving the boot and not a pass to next weeks show was totally unfair. I believe in give credit where credit is due, but crediting Carly with such a loss is heart breaking and super unbelievably unfair.

This has definitely been a surprising season, I guess that's why we glue ourselves to the TV every Tuesday and Wednesday. So much drama, bring it on.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Jose...answered your meme...come and check it out :)

Chely said...

Carly Smithson:
She’s a very good singer. But I would not run out to buy her record.

My girls & I laughed when we heard she was singing Jesus Christ Superstar because we remembered reading Jose’s visualization of her singing it. LOL – I, like Paula, thought she wasn’t going to hit the High Notes & thought the way she did that Chorus was INTERESTING.

Jason Castro:
Totally OUT OF HIS ELEMENT. I’ve never seen him as Idol Material. He’s too “one-dimensional”.

Brook White:
When she stopped the music I said, “AGAIN!!!” So when she pointed out that this was the 1st time she’s done that, I OBJECTED OUT LOUD. That to me, shows as if it’s her way to control everyone.

The first time, when she was playing the piano, I forgave her but last night was a huge night (playing with the orchestra and all). Like Paula said, “YOU CAN NOT STOP THE MUSIC”. I agreeeeee! YA ME CAYO GORDA. –

However, based on the singing…Jason would have to go first then her.

[That's what I thought after hearing them on Tuesday. Today I ask, "Why is Jason still here? C'mon America!!!" - We'll see what happens next week.]

motherof6 said...

Hello friend I agree with you on Carly leaving when Both brooke and Jason had a off night. And really she is a better singer than both of them to me. But I was glad to see her go. I just never cared for her. I have to say syesha was good but I still think the 2 davids are the 2 to beat. and I truly like them both I have always wanted David A to win but David c has made it hard for me to choose now. I wish them both well and would like for the both to get deals. Hope all is well your way. God bless you

Jose said...

tara - Thanks for participating. I liked your anwer.

chely - I think we are almost on the same page.

nat - Great to see you here. I think you already know where I stand. I think it will be a David vs. David but I still remember Melinda Doolitle, this season has been kindda weird, and anything can happen. I am really looking forward to seeing them perform Neil Diamond. I just hope they don't put us to sleep.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants