Thursday, April 10, 2008

Michael Johns.

Sheer disbelief, I had never seen Randy, Paula, and Simon stay motionless as they heard that Michael Johns was leaving us tonight. Granted I did say in my last post that he wasn't the best but I believe he wasn't the worse either. If Ryan would have said Carly or Syesha (as much as I l like her) I wouldn't have been surprised at all. But Michael definitely was the wrong one for this week, and of course that is just my humble opinion.

Kristy Lee Cook should have been eliminated in the first two weeks but since she wasn't she is doing something most of us didn't expect her to do, no not surviving but actually improving and earning her stay each week that it passes.

Michael's exit song of Dream On sounded even better today than it did last night. Am I going to miss him? Probably not, did America get it right, I don't think so. But as I said before, there were no Sanjayas this year and eliminations will probably continue to be surprising.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer..Hes our Atlanta dude!. hes not only cute as a button and talks with awesome accent, hes nice nice I loved his Queen performance

Elena said...

Ni modo mano, no hubieramos querido que Michael se fuera, pero a estas alturas del partido ya casi nadie deveria de irse exepto (la protegida) que por cierto se ha mantenido con cierta dignidad pues sus interpretaciones, sin ser magistrales, al menos son buenas.

Michelle said...

Dang I just spoiled it for myself... since I haven't watched it. LOL.

Well I didn't care for him much either... so I am ok with him gone... but it should have been Kristy.

You scared me for a minute when you were telling me last night... I was starting to think it was one of the Davids! Phew! I'm glad it wasn't.

Chely said...

Well, I missed watching the elimination show. So now I know.

I don't care for him either. He's not American Idol material to me. He's a good singer but I wouldn't buy a his CD.

Now, David Archuleta...Is another story=D

Let's see who's next?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants