Friday, April 11, 2008

NASCAR WEEKEND


It should be a fun weekend, NASCAR is in town. NASCAR gives more revenue to the city than any other event. I am new to NASCAR and I enjoy seeing all the activity around town. Every business wants a piece of it, and the radio stations talk of nothing but NASCAR and how good it is for our city.

So, today courtesy of UPS I will be attending the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. It's nice to be a part of the crowd, but watching the action in the comfort of a private suite is even better. In the stands you hear the roar of the engines and smell the track as the rubber meets the road. But trust me, you learn to enjoy a fully catered suite, that include all the drinks you want throughout the day. Nest time you see a commercial on TV and you are asked "What can Brown do for you?" I am just going to say "Take me to the races".


What Can Brown Do For You?

Tomorrow, I'll be going again for the Subway Fresh Fit 500 courtesy of Texas Instruments DLP. Once again, I will skip the stands for a suite. How sweet is that?


For the past two years, U-Pack Moving / ABF had invited me to the races. Although ABF did not have a suite and we had to sit in the stands enduring the Phoenix heat, they did have a space in "Corporate City" where they wined and dinned you before the race.


R+L Trucking also sponsors a car, the only time they invited me to a race was in Las Vegas, I would have gone except I had to go to L.A. that same week. However, R+L brings their car to Phoenix once a year and we get invited to go see it while we enjoy a lunch on them. I have posted pictures of their car twice already. Well, here's another one for you to see.


So as you can see, I am well taken care of by my trucking companies. Would you say spoiled is a better term?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOw fun! Hubby loves NASCAR! My family lives in Daytona!

Chely said...

WOOOOOOW!!!!!

Enjoy everything you can=D
Good for you!

Besitos,

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants