Monday, April 28, 2008

What I'm Watching

What I'm Watching when I am not watching movies.


What I'm watching these days. For starters I have been watching American Idol. Here we are, it's season seven already and the show still comes in as the strongest reality show out there. Many say that the show is getting old, and I kindda agree but the fact is that millions of us watch it and I think the end isn't anywhere near. This season they changed the format a little bit, I am not impressed with the changes and prefer the show as it had always been up to last season. I don't care for contestants playing instruments, or for them being behind the curtains while their names are being called during the elimination shows. Still over all, AI is a major favorite of mine.


Very conveniently, they placed "Hell's Kitchen" right after American Idol. I did not watch last season's shows but been watching this season and so far it has been a very entertaining show. Kindda scares me to think people like the ones competing may be preparing my foods when I go out to eat. Anyway "Chef" does a great job at screaming at the contestants and if anything else the show is amusing. Not the best show but entertaining enough. For now I'm hooked.



I love country music, and show that have to do with dancing and singing. The producers of American Idol came up with a new show called "Can You Duet?". Musical duos are competing for a spot in the big show. An interesting aspect of the show is that some contestants go with their partners and advance to the next round, but some contestants have been split. While one of the two members advance to the next round, the other one is sent home, the one that remained will then be paired with another contestant. Sort of interesting, but I don't think these impromptu duos will have a chance against the more established ones that have been singing together for a long time. Anyway, so far the show is still in the shape up stage. We'll see how it goes as the real competition begins.


and while at my mom's, it's novela time. This mini series are addictive, once you start watching one more than likely you'll be hooked and will seat by the TV Monday through Friday to watch the darn show. "Fuego En La Sangre" will start today and it promises to be a good telenovela. My mom is not the only one that gets hooked, "mi chica" is a novela watcher too.


And my second favorite show after American Idol is without a doubt, "So You Think You Can Dance". This will start later in May, can't wait.

2 comments:

callmekelly said...

Hi, I just voted for your blog on blog explosion. Hope you win.

Anonymous said...

This is so weird, you & I wrote almost identical posts, yet with the exception of AI, we don't watch the same reality shows. I agree w/you about the instruments, why would they add that? I hope David Cook wins, I <3 him.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants