Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David vs David


If the weather in Phoenix is any indication of tonight's show, then it's going to be a HOT ONE tonight!

Well, this is it folks the most anticipated showdown in a while. David vs David, crooner vs rocker. These are two individuals with a super strong fan base each. This should be a tight if not the tightest race in American Idol's history.

Tonight it shouldn't matter who goes first or last, the standard has been previously set by both Davids through out the competition, it has been said that David Archuleta won the coin toss and elected to go second, now historically with the exception of Ruben all the winners have been second but I say this again tonight it won't matter, first or second the winner will be the one that picks the best songs and delivers the best renditions. It will be a duel of voices.

According to idolbloglive.com these are some of the songs that have already been picked for tonight. Remember that tonight should be "Producer's Pick", "Song Reprise", and "Contest winning song". Last week the spoilers were not 100% accurate, so don't hold me to the following:

David Archuleta (2/3)
"Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" (Clive's Choice)
"Imagine" (David's Pick)

David Cook (1/3)
"I Still Haven't Found What I’m Looking For" (David's Pick)

Any last thoughts, and or comments?

4 comments:

Chely said...

I'm ready for the showdown! You say that, "This should be a tight if not the tightest rface in AI's history." But in MY opinion, Ruben vs Clay was pretty amazing too! I remember that I enjoyed that show so much, that I didn't know who to root for. Well, I hope tonight becomes one of those times.

I just hope that their renditions are awesome and that I am kept at the edge of my seat.

May the BEST MAN win!!!!!!

Besitos,

Chely

Jose said...

chely - Yeah, I remember that one, I too kept saying it didn't matter who's win but I kept rooting for Clay and was actually dissapointed he didn't win.

Anonymous said...

You know where I stand on this - Go David Cook!!!

Jose said...

erin - Yeah, GO DAVID!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants