Monday, May 19, 2008

Thalia's "Quinceanera"

Thalia's "Quinceanera" in Pictures



This is my niece Thalia. Doesn't she look beautiful with her "Quinceanera" dress. This is a once in a lifetime celebration for our girls. As the priest put it, it's part of our heritage and part of our Hispanic soul.


This is me and my youngest daughter Nikki in one of those self portrait pictures she is so good at taking.


This is a very special picture as our complete clan is here in this image posing with Thalia.


Four generations -- From left to right: My youngest granddaughter Arielle, my daughter Michelle, my mom, and I


Now tell me this isn't cute. These are my grandkids "Ducky" and Allayna.


The three older grandkids.


My lovely "chica" and I posing with Thalia.


Everyone in this picture is part of my family, except maybe that little girl in green. I could have pointed to the other side and the result would have been the same. We are a huge family.


This is my son and his lovely wife.


My beautiful daughter Nikki and her husband.


My beautiful daughter Michelle and her husband.

CLICK HERE!
For an editorial to this pictorial

5 comments:

MrManuel said...

Looks like a wonderful time. What a great dress!

Michelle said...

Ew couldn't you have put a better picture of me and jr? We are in no way cute in that picture.

Chely said...

Thank You all for joining us this Saturday. Your presence made my daughter very happy:)

Here's a link to my Blog:
http://chelymelo.blogspot.com/

F.Y.I. - I've written a brief depiction of our Quinceanera tradition.

Enjoy!

Chely

Anonymous said...

She looked soooo beautiful!! What another fun family celebration :-)

Tara said...

Love to see traditions like this. You all look fabulous. Thanks for sharing :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants