Friday, May 09, 2008

Pizza Time


One of the Account Executives at work wanted to thank us, the support group for all of our help and for all we do for him. He sponsored a pizza lunch for the entire support group all 60 or so of us.

Normally I am not a big pizza eater, actually for a long time I used to hate pizza but eventually I acquired the taste for it. However after only one slice I am done unless... It is pineapple pizza. I can honestly have at least half a full size pizza just for me. If you ask me pineapple pizza is one of the greatest inventions ever.

So, being that it was a company sponsored event, I refrained myself from eating half a pizza and only ate four slices. Oh wait, four slices is half a pizza.

5 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Now that makes me hungry!

Wanda said...

Jose ~~ pineapple pizza is my hubby's favorite ~~ we ALWAYS have to get at least 1/2 pineapple!!!
Are those peppers as hot as they look ~~~??

Michelle said...

Yuck. I do not like pineapple pizza... would you put apples or oranges on your pizza?

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are no longer a Pizza Nazi - LOL. I never had Pinapple Pizza, maybe I should try it one day, but mine is Supreme Pizza. Also I like Chocolate Pizza. A very tastey treat Joe!
~Daveman

Jose said...

mushy - My post makes me hungry too, and since I brought a pizza home pardon me while I go eat another slice or two.

wanda - "Mi chica" only likes cheese pizza so we do get half and half too. Those pepperchinis or whatever they are called are very tasty and only semi hot.

michelle - Apple and orange on a pizza, you better put a patent on that idea before someone steals it. Pizza Hut does offer apple and cherry pizza for dessert and they are ummm ummmm good. Specially the apple pizza.

daveman - you must try pinnapple pizza it's the greatest invention ever.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants