Thursday, May 08, 2008

TV Times


This is Jobing.com Arena, home of the Phoenix Coyotes and site for the first stop on the American Idol tour this year.

It couldn't have been the other way. Next week will only be a formality, a show with nine songs sung by three idols and unless Syesha do something super extraordinary we all know that next week is just a warm up for the season's grand finale David vs. David. Jason was just getting too weird for me but weather I like it or not this guy has a huge following... go figure!

I am hooked on "Hell's Kitchen". This show is funny but scary to think that when you eat at a restaurant the cooks can be anything like what it's been highlighted in the show. The premise of the show is that the guys compete against the girls and each show there's obviously an elimination. Chef Ramsey is the star of the show but the entertainment comes from the chef hopefuls. In Tuesday's episode the guy that got nominated to be taken out of the show by his team mates was safe and asked to be allowed to be a part of the "right team" meaning the girl team. Chef Ramsey granted his wish and the girls are in awe and not happy at all. Should be funny next week.

Last week while at my mom's I was surfing the channels when I came accross "The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search", what I didn't know is that they were showing the complete season. So out of ten Traveling Coyote hopefuls I was able to watch the last seven. Sometimes it's cool to just catch the whole season in one night.


And on "Can You Duet" they are still in the process of elimination to choose the top ten duos. It is definitely going to be an OK show. I enjoy Country Music so I know I'll like it. Some of the duos are already showing some major talent. I am really looking forward for the real competition to begin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are hooked on Hells Kitchen as well. Watch it be a David/Syesha showdown. I am liking her voice but shes not the best performer. She has greatly improved though!

Jose said...

Remember last season? It happened to Melinda. I called her "Queen" without a crown. lol She should have been the one competing against Jordin. I don't think Syesha will get the votes but if she does I'll be happy. Question is which David is on top. Some polls have Archuleta on top and some have Cook. Uhm tough call, isn't it?

Wanda said...

Yes, the "David's" are a tough call!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants