Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Milestone



Pretty soon I will reach another milestone. My blog is only a few visits away from 40,000. I would have never thought I would reach this many and I am just amazed that I actually do have some readers. To me it's not about the quantity or people that visit my blog but the quality, and all of you my friends out there and you all know who you are, thank you once again for coming back over and over again. I wonder who will be my 40,000 visitor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And the winner was... drumroll please!

GIANNA

From dysFunctional

8 comments:

Tara said...

I hope it's me...I hope it's me (crossing my fingers) :D

I know we are all enriched a great deal by the stories you share with us Jose. Here's to another 40,000 on top of that :)

Michelle said...

Wow 40,000! Good job Dad!

I love your blog. And I know many people who read it and say the same. You're awesome.

Now you're gonna have me looking to see what number I am every time I log in... Haha!

MrManuel said...

Is it me, is it me?!?!?

Chely said...

I'm #39,973 - Man, 27 more to go!!


You should give whoever reaches your milestone a "Virtual Gift"=P

I'll take a wonderful bouquet of flowers, thank you very much!

LOL

EnchantedPixie7 said...

Congrats on 40,000

hey i just scrolled down and it is exactly on 40,000!

Anonymous said...

Darn!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/aerisrinoa123/views.jpg

I was so close =(

Chely said...

OK, I'm now 40,010

Game Over:(

On to the next post:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 40,000 reads - that is incredible!!

I'm so happy to be part of that number :-)

And whew, I caught up with your whole week of blog writing! YAY me!! LOL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants