Tuesday, September 09, 2008

FOOTBALL

So I sat and watched most of the Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants game last Sunday, and here is the shocker my team won, go figure. Other than that, it was all the same as last year, they do the same thing, they run, they kick the ball, they score and they miss, and after two half times that last the same time as always the game was over.

It's a fact, I prefer a good movie, I just never understood the whole concept of sports unless I am a participant in them. To me it is so much easier to go to Yahoo on Sunday night, click the sports tab, click football, click score, "Hey what do you know the Cards won their opening game against San Francisco", do a quick my team won dance and close the tabs and I'm done. And it only took me about a minute.

Oh but I know what I miss. I missed the most important part of the game, I missed the Chips 'n' Salsa and most importantly the beer. Now that's the ticket. I'm watching next weeks game in full.

LOl Can you all tell sports is not my forte?

3 comments:

Betty F said...

OH JOE!
What would fall be without football, How would two transplanted Californians living in Phoenix know it was fall? Brett completed his first pass with the Jets, Aaron Rogers won his first one with the Packers. Ah, I LOVE football season. Chips Salsa and Diet coke!

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest here. The only thing I love more than SEC football and NASCAR... is drinkin beer and BBQ at the tailgate parties.

ChrisJ said...

I'm with you about football! Don't even watch soccer or baseball -- or cricket. But Wimbledon tennis --YES!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants