Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Diegos First Play

TREE


A) A woody perennial plant having a single usually elongated main stem generally with few or no branches on its lower part. B) A shrub or herb of arborescent form.

Two of my dear blog friends love plants (Yes, Wanda and Chris)and trees, Chris even had a pictorial of nothing but trees this week. Most of the captured tree images they have shown are very pretty indeed. I on the other hand am not too good at capturing images of trees, to me they are usually somewhat plain.

Well, today I am going to post a picture of a tree that is worthy of being a tree in any National Park, this very strong and erect tree that shone all throughout a show this afternoon. Without a doubt, the best and most magnificent tree from any forest in this whole wide world.







Yes, in today's show Diego and all his kinder garten pals did "Little Red Ridin' Hood", "Goldie Locks and the Three Bears", and "The Enzy Weenzy Spider". Diego was chosen to be a tree and a darn good tree he was. Here he is in what he says is his best "tree" pose.

6 comments:

Betty F said...

He DID indeed make a magnificent tree! What a cutie.

Chely said...

LOL - Looks like a very serious Pine Tree to me!

Did you capture any video of the play?

Crystal said...

I remember when I was in 1st Grade, our class did a play for "Where The Wild Things Are".

I also played a tree Lol. And a darn good one!

Michelle said...

Oh man he's was the BEST tree! LOL

Elena said...

Mas que un robusto arbol, se ve como un arbolito, pero va que vuela a ser uno grande y fuerte.
No sabia que los arboles fueran guapos.Lol.

ChrisJ said...

Well done Diego! You make a great tree. When I was about 11, I was made the Red Queen in a performance of "Alice Through the Looking Glass" and guess what!...I got scarlet fever and couldn't perform!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants