Thursday, October 02, 2008

EC's Margaritaville


I am excited, tomorrow I may meet a dear blogger friend of mine. Erin or "EC" of "EC's Margaritaville" is coming to town. I am hoping we'll be able to spend some time and finally meet in person. I have known Erin almost for as long as I have had this blog, she is a witty hard working individual that writes about her everyday trials and tribulations. She just reached a milestone in her blog life as she posted her 1000th post. That my friends is commitment and dedication, and the reward is that for the past year or two she has been making a living out of blogging and writing articles for different blogs and web pages. If we meet, and I hope we do I'll let you guys know how it all went.

5 comments:

MrManuel said...

Hope it works out, that would be fun!

Michelle said...

Cool I hope you meet her!

Anonymous said...

What's she coming your way for? I love her too!

Chely said...

I can hardly wait to hear about this meeting.

Anonymous said...

oh man, now I'm even sadder!! That was truly so nice of you to say about me... gosh, I hate Phoenix traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time I'm leaving way earlier, lol... we will meet one day - hopefully soon!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants