Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Meme



Last July during our annual National Sales Meeting, mi chica and I got invited to the "Lava Lounge", a party thrown by one of our biggest business partners "Hitachi". This took place at the Sheraton Wild Horseshoe Pass Resort and Spa, where they put us up for the night so we didn't have to drive after we had drunk. This place is beautiful and this is one of the many gardens with the main building in the background.


"The rules…

Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.

So here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

I was tagged by Wanda of "Brushstrokes of the Heart".


I will tag 5 friends, but please don't feel obligated if you don't have time. I found it only took a few minutes.

Michelle: "My World... Throuhg My Eyes".

Crystal: "My Name Is Crystal. This Is My Life Through Photographs".

Amy: "Amy's Random Thoughts".

Erin: "EC's Margaritaville"

Chely: "Chely's Memoirs"

Betty: "Meditations of the Next Phase"

3 comments:

Chely said...

I will work on it as soon as I get a chance.

I like the picture that turned out to be the lucky one.

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like a beautiful and relaxing place!

Anonymous said...

All done! Thanks for tagging me :-) Loved your picture by the way!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants