Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The 2010 Unveiled


Mustang... Not just another car, but an Icon that year after year continues to write history. Welcome to the "Mustang Nation".

Only by chance and pure coincidence I turned the TV to the Speed channel and a show called Unveiling the 2010 Mustang was about to start. The new Mustang gets it's first facelift and while retaining it's current out of the charts awesome look, you can see the new changes and modifications.

The interior too got a new look, and it looks like something I would totally be comfortable in. The one hour show went on to highlight Mustangs of the past, it showcased some of the commercials of the Mustang Stories contest, which some of us that have been following the show "Night Rider" have been seeing.

Some 16 racing personalities including Parnelli Jones and the ever famous in the Mustang world Carroll Shelby, along with 11 very special and famous Mustangs were part of the show. All of a sudden while watching this show the pride of being a Mustang owner was revived. Not that I didn’t have anymore but for a while there as my Mustang starts to show it’s age combined with the frustration of not having the moula to have it the way I would like to, I had for a little while forgotten about what we call "Pride of Ownership".

I am sure this show will be repeated again. It is just too good and too important to be aired only once.

Here's a ride down memory lane... enjoy!
All the following images were borrowed from the Internet.


1964 Mustang.



1969 Mustang.



1973 Mustang.



1978 Mustang.



1980 Mustang.



1985 Mustang.



1992 Mustang.



1996 Mustang.



2001 Mustang.



2005 Mustang.



2008 Mustang.



2009 Mustang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a man's car, lol. Nice though!

Jose said...

Erin, you should see how many women feel totally comfortable behind the wheel of a Mustang. Both my daughters bidded on keeping mine when I'm done with it. Thing is I have no clue when that will happen. I love my 93 Vert.

Anonymous said...

If I can't have my El Camino SuperSport as shown here
http://www.chooseyouritem.com/classics/photos/125500/125994.jpg


Then, I would have to say that I'll take a cherry red 1968 Mustang with leather interior.

Thanks!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants