Monday, December 29, 2008

The Christmas Gathering


These are our kids. Yes I said kids. It doesn't matter how old they get they will continue to be our kids.

Our Christmas gathering was very intimate and very warm. I was lucky to have mi chica, my mom, all my kids, their spouses, and my grand kids with me. We spent some time at my sister's house and right after midnight we came over to our house. The kids got to open their presents and were not disappointed.


Mi chica looked pssssst HOT! She is a looker isn't she?



My mom and I.



My two older grandbabies, Brianna and Tallyana>


There were hardly any toys, it was mostly clothes but mi chica was smart enough to buy them shirts with super heroes like "Transformers", "Iron Man", "Batman", (I believe no "Cars" related items this year). The kids were just happy to see their favorite TV heroes printed all over their clothing.



Once upon a time, I too just to get too excited to open my presents, now my happiness is their happiness.

We had our "White Elephant" gift exchange and that brought a lot of laughs and good humor to our night. But since I had already written about Christmas I will not bore you with a repeat post, instead I'll just share some images of that wonderful night.



Exchanging Christmas smiles.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing your family pics..Just beautiful. Glad you had some good family time

Anonymous said...

tienes unfa familia preciosa! tu mama tiene un look immmpresionante, y por demas, que navidad mas bonita, yo aca no la pude pasar con tanta gente. solo con mi esposo y pues hice video conferencia con mi familia... pero igual feliz. jeje, y yo se lo que dices de tus hijas... mi mama es igual, podre tener 70! un abrazo. :D

Chely said...

Que Padre!

Michelle Duckworth said...

It was fun wasn't it? I need to get my camera back that I left at Louie's because all my Christmas pictures are on there,,, hnece no post about it yet.

Oh and yes there was Cars... Diego got a sweater, a backpack, and a Mack Truck... very little but still there! LOL

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

What a warm and fun looking group! Your chica is smokin'!

Anonymous said...

your family all looks so nice hope you have a happy new year

ChrisJ said...

Wonderful family photos. Yes, 'mi chica' is hot!. But the one of you and your Mom is extra specially good.

Family is an especial blessing

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :)

Betty F said...

What a wonderful family and beautiful photos. Happy New Year!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants