Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Great Day

Despite the fact that it was freezing in the morning and I couldn't see out of my window for the first five minutes of my drive to work the day is shaping up to be a very nice day.







I am surprised that we are not getting sick, I think not turning on the heater at night helps. Just five days ago we were having summer like days, it's funny how the temperature dropped again so radically. The rain fell freely two nights ago and it's predicted to rain over the weekend. But I know that's nothing and I do count my blessings. I could be living in the East Coast... NOT!

You now the saying "The West is Best" well, I agree. So today in this wonderful sunny but slightly cold afternoon I am taking mi chica to the doctor. She is still trying to find out why she is getting the dizzy spells and why her blood pressure sky rocketed twice in the past month.

I'll keep you guys posted but in the meantime I wish you all a great day too. As the song says, "It's a good day to be alive".

1 comment:

Michelle Duckworth said...

No daddy... the song says... It's a GREAT day to be alive! But the weather is weird huh...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants