Friday, February 13, 2009

Once In a Blue Moon


I am not known for making the right decisions all the time but I would venture to say that sometimes I do. Once in a blue moon I'll do something right. Finding mi chica and later marrying her has got to be one of those things that were so right. In the eve of St. Valentine's Day this just hits me as one of those things that when you think about it makes you go ummm! And then it hits you, BAM! How lucky I was to find her. So, since I haven't posted a song in a while here is one and I will take this opportunity to dedicate it to mi chica but at the same time I hope you all like it.

Rate this performance at The Sims On Stage

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like to Love you, Thank you very mucho! Love U, Your Chica

Betty F said...

Love the song! You sing very well! Better than Earl.
You both have a VERY happy Valentine's Day

Wanda said...

Well Mr. Cool you just took my breath away with that song....

How lucky your chica is to have a singer for a husband....Not all of us get love songs sang to us on Valentines Day~~~

Happy Valentines Day to you and your chica.....

LOL:Wanda

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants