Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pieces and Bits

Not nice, I spent an hour and a half on the freeway this morning while going to work. There were accidents all over it. So after all was said and done I was only 45 minutes late to work. Did I say only?

Well, it seems that my new template is being well received by all of you out there. I discovered that some computers will make the side bar drop all the way down and will start displaying it after the last post. I had seen blogs like this before, I believe that happens due to the kind of browser in the computer. In most computers it looks fine and it's actually pretty awesome. Again, thank you Nikki.

Another thing I won't do here is post small pictures much, they do not align the way I want them to so I'll stick to medium and large size only. I may use small ones only a the beginning of a paragraph and only one at a time.

So, no American Idol today. Fear not, it will be back tomorrow. Tonight we watch what the President has to say. We are living in very scary times and we need a doze of good news and good actions. It seems things are moving along and we continue to survive the carnage of this economic crisis. Man I tell you, everybody is out to collect the dollars you may owe them. I guess businesses out there feel it's better tho have some money than no money. I don't know how many of you out there are praying people or believe in prayer but realize that we have to start all pitching in somehow help each other and accept that we may be needing some divine intervention too, so praying won't do any harm and may not be such a bad idea after all.




Have you picked your favorites yet?



It seems most of my shows have either ended or are on a long hiatus. That just suits me fine as it will give me more time to start singing on line again. I am setting up my system and I am even working on a live broadcast. So, stay tuned for more updates on this. Oh and did I mention karaoke is back at Manny's. I hear it won't stop until the weather gets too hot. So for now, we sing.


Diego and I on a jamming session.



.

5 comments:

Betty F said...

I continue to love your blog and have no problems on mac viewing it.
I'm a praying person and I have a strong sense that what brought us all through the great depression and dust bowl of the thirties; will bring us through these times in this century... Family. Families may well end up living together to get through hard times; but we'll get through them, with families and our close friends. Our expectations for material items will go down - and I think that's a good thing. No worries Joe

Wanda said...

I picked my favorite...Diego and Grandpa!!!

Anonymous said...

You would have to live near Raleigh, NC if you mind 45 minutes to work, lol... its not the traffic around here, it is just so spread out! It takes me a minimum of 30 minutes to get to the good mall, and most of my friends live at least 45 minutes away. In fact, even to go to dinner (other than fast food) it is a minimum of 15 to 30 minutes. Drives me crazy!

I of course am going with the favorite - Danny. LOVE Danny!

Anonymous said...

1. Amazing new look. Dig it!

2. Traffic blows.

3. AI is on right now and for once I'm sucked in this season... so glad that Tatiana and her drama got gone last week.

4. Great pic!

Anonymous said...

1. Amazing new look. Dig it!

2. Traffic blows.

3. AI is on right now and for once I'm sucked in this season... so glad that Tatiana and her drama got gone last week.

4. Great pic!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants