Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Top Five

So here we are down to the top 5 American Idol hopefuls, too bad Anoop is gone, he should have been in the top 5 as he was always a favorite of mine. That little idea of saving someone didn't make much sense, specially since Matt has no realistic shot of going all the way. But oh well, que sera sera, the show must go on.

Is it "Rat Pack Standards Night". If so it should be a good one. I have always enjoy the standards and it will be fun to see this young five put a spin on them. I think Danny should not have a problem tonight, and maybe even Kris will be fine, Matt can definitely shine tonight if he picks the right song and plays the piano. This is right up his alley. That leaves me with the two rockers, Allison and Adam. Now we all know Allison can sing and has a beautiful voice but what can she sing to make her shine, and Adam already has proven that he can bring it down and deliver a good ballad.

Tonight will be decisive for the remaining idols. Do they sing one or two songs tonight? Either way one or two songs it should be awesome. Oh, and yes my fingers will still be doing their best to keep Allison in the competition.



.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I thought it was a pretty good night all around! I of course loved Allison, but I don't think she got the credit she deserved on that song... either way, I think she is probably going home :(

Jose said...

Wow, this was the best night yet. I enjoyed every performance but I still don't care for Kris. Allison was great she needs to be to 3. Danny did a heck of a job but then Adam came out and kicked butt yet one more time. Man that kid can sing.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants