Thursday, December 03, 2009

Green Eggs and Thanksgiving Ham

I do not like green eggs and ham
I do not like them Sam-I-An
And I won't eat them here nor there
I won't eat them anywhere
I do not like green eggs and ham
I do not like them Sam-I-Am...

Wait... bite, bite, chew, bite, swallow

I do, I do
I do like green eggs and ham
I do like them Sam-I-Am


Last Sunday for breakfast mi chica cooked some eggs with green salsa, she also happened to use some ham left over from Thanksgiving. I finish my portion and got up to make me another taco, at the same time mi chica was about to sit down to start eating. She doesn't like ham and very rarely tastes it so when I looked at her plate the food against the background of the table and the plate looked very green. Keep in mind it was green salsa to begin with. So I started laughing and I said if your plate would have some ham I would recite "Green Eggs and Ham". She got up and chopped some ham and added it to her plate. Of course I had to take a picture and told her, "You know I'll be blogging about this, right?".

After I snapped the shot she proceeded to make me a taco with all the ham. Because I do like green eggs and ham, I do like them Sam I am.

.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so silly!

Nikki Darling said...

You are SUCH a Ham!

Wanda said...

Jose, never grow up..... I love the kid in you.... you must make everyone around you feel young.

BTW love that book....one of my all time favorite children's stories.

Myk built our tables with the wood planks and I love the "fort" look of it..
Take care ~~ I'm thinking the kid in you needs one of Myk's guns.....((smile))

MrManuel said...

Believe it or not, I do not like green chili...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants