Wednesday, March 03, 2010

"G" is for God

So today is ABC Wednesday and we get to the letter "G". My first thought was God and because I don't have any pictures of Him I will have to let Him manifest Himself through these other pictures.

A granpa is someone you never outgrow your need for...


"Do you know why children are so full of energy? Because they suck it out of their grandparents"
~Gene Perret


Here are a couple of Great quotes:

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell

Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God. ~Duiana Robinson


.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I like your G pictures! Grandpa, Grandkids, God... all is good.

Look how little Arielle was! Haha!

sandy said...

What a blessing all those grandkids! and they are so cute too!

I feel God whenever I'm on top of a mountain, or walking by a stream, or looking at a baby.. so any reasons to feel God every day.

Wanda said...

There is no better "G" than GOD!! Thanks!

ChrisJ said...

A great post. All those grandchildren and quotes made me smile.

Mel said...

love the pics, i have missed you, i will try to blog more :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants