Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ABC Wednesday

Letter "R"

Ummm let me see, my photo gallery is so limited these days that it's hard for me to come up with something good for ABC Wednesday.

This was one of those days this past summer when we got caught in a torrential rain. It came out of nowhere and the visibility was almost zero. Matter of fact many drivers actually pulled to the shoulder and stopped fearing an accident. Well some were not so lucky as on this particular day there was a huge car pile up in this same freeway caused by the poor visibility.


Rain... And lots of it!

Je, je, je. What do you do when you go into a corn maze and you can't find your way out? Yep, you lay on the corn and just rest until the rescuers come to find you. In my case it wasn't necessary, I had some good guides that saved me.

Rest... And lots of it.

On this particular picture we were on our way to the "Love Ride" in California. Here I am RESTING at a gas station in Cathedral City but ready and eager to keep riding. For this particular day my destination was West Covina.

Riding... And lots of it.

This is definitely one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever witnessed. We were on a weekend gateway to Puerto PeƱasco known here in Phoenix by all as Rocky Point.


Rocky Point, Mexico.

So there you have it, some R's for you to enjoy... or not.

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

Yeah, that sunset is awesome!

Wanda said...

Oh what fun R's ~~~ Rain, Rest and Ride... and what a shot of Rocky Point! Amazing. That would be a good Sky Watch Friday !! Can I borrow it???

Jose said...

Wanda - I knew you had to ask, but you already know the answer is YES! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants