Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday Tidbits



OK after almost being sick for a whole month tomorrow I will give it a try and hopefully I will be able to sing without my voice going all over the place. My sister and brother in law will join me at El SalvadoreƱo for a night of song and poetry. I have a feeling she will like it.

"Viernes de Bohemia" (Bohemian Friday) is a good way to spend our Friday afternoon in the company of a bunch of great people. I have enjoyed every time I have been there as there is so much talent from everyone there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy birthday Laila. One year already, how fast.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

So sorry you have been sick for so long.... bummer, not fun.


Your granddaughter is so beautiful...Happy Birthday little one.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants