Saturday, June 11, 2011

Support

I said it before and I will say it again, and probably again and again, I am blessed to have the love and support of my kids. While celebrating my son in law's / daughter's birthday Friday night inevitably the conversation turned briefly to my recent engagement to Abby and my daughters somehow dropped the ball and didn't quite communicate this to their brother whom apparently found out through my nephew whom apparently found out through facebook thanks to my sister's super fast posting of said event.

Wow, and people say that this social networks are not good for anything. The fact is that they told me once again that all they want is for me to be happy and they all agree that I have found the perfect person to do that, their approval means all the world to me and that makes me truly happy.

Life continues and I just try to live it as best as I can which is what I am sure God intends for all of us to do. So with eyes wide open I focus into what the future has in store for me and I move forward one day at a time.

Soon there will be many changes coming into my life as we start building and molding our future but if you have been following me for a while, then you know I will probably let you guys to a certain level into our lives and will welcome you to take the ride with us. So, stay tuned and be a part of this awesome new trip... Or not, it's completely up to you.

Abby and I.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh Joe and Abby ~~ I couldn't be more thrilled... in fact, I was hoping God would bring someone into your life to share your wonderful love and personality.

Abby you are beautiful, and I know you must be a real sweetheart, cause Jose has good taste.

Jose, I will be excited to follow you and Abby on your journey.


Love and Hugs
Wanda

ChrisJ said...

Blessings on you both. You know you have my prayers and sincere wishes for a truly happy future.

Erin said...

I am SO thrilled for you Jose!! I know what a sad journey it must have been for you to have loved and lost but to now find love again is something that doesn't happen very often. I'm so happy that it happened to a great guy like you :) I wish you nothing but joy and happiness!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants