So here are a few interesting tidbits that will make you go Hmmmm!
- Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
- Coca-cola was originally green.
- It's imposible to lick your elbow.
- The average number of people airborne over the United States any given hour is 61,000.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
- Those San Francisco cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
Q. What occurs more often in December than any other month?
Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?
A. Their birthplace.
Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you find the letter "A"?
A. One Thousand.
Q. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All invented by women.
Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
Q. There are more collect calls this day than any other day of the year.
A. Father's Day.
In Scotland, a new game was invented. It was entitled Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden... And thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.
At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.